Favorite tool brand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Id have to say Kobalt...just what I have in the tool box and what I have the most of! Really not to picky when it comes to tools :)

Hollabakzach23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Kobalt and craftsman here... Only thing we use at our house, dewalt for power tools

Same set up in our garage! I have all craftsman, my roomate all kobalt plus the one snap on wrench he bought because he was trying to impress me I'm pretty sure. I personally think it's overhyped and not all that easily accessible around here but some people swear by it and I respect that. Everyone's a label ***** sometimes and has their preferences. Dewalt for power tools though because their cheap and have been pretty reliable.

HemiWes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got mostly craftsman hand tools, a few dewalt power tools and a hilti drill and cordless impact. Hilti is BADASS

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had nothing but craftsman before I started wrenching for a living. Little by little Snap On has been making its way into my tool box, and the Craftsman stuff coming home. On some items like ratchets and air tools you really can feel a difference. Sockets probably not so much. Plus I have massive discounts through school on everything Snap On so thats a big plus.

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
It's all craftsman for me I hate it when your fighting with a bolt on them damn Taiwan tools and the socket just snaps. I was working on a fuel pump one time on my dads old chevy and I had the bed lifted up and it fell and the only thing that saved me from getting crushed was a dad gum craftsman 9/16 standard wrench because it wedged itself between the bed and the frame. I know if it had been Taiwan it woulda snappd and crushed me. XD moral of the story...craftsman

Tap Tap