Fender Flares LineX’d

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MK70SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
XsZUsMh.jpg

I was gonna buy some aftermarket fender flares for my 3500 because the OEM ones (painted to match body color) were getting stains from what looked like petroleum type crap thrown up from the road. The stains WOULD NOT come out no matter what I tried. The stain seemed to be soaked into the paint, not just on the surface. So I pulled off the OEM flares and had them LineX’d. Problem solved.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Great way to solve the problem. Looks good, matches your truck decor (bumper) and will last forever.

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I like the looks of using liner on some accessories and the flares really look good on your truck. But I've always wondered how liner material would last over time on a more flexible surface. Also, ever considered having your bumper sprayed?

OP
OP
MK70SS

MK70SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
I like the looks of using liner on some accessories and the flares really look good on your truck. But I've always wondered how liner material would last over time on a more flexible surface. Also, ever considered having your bumper sprayed?

This is my second Ranch Hand bumper and the powder coat they use wears like iron. Last one still looked brand new after five years

Last edited:

Canadian Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 SLT
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Did the fender flares have the clips to hold them on like the 1500's? Or just screws like usual?