Fender Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318ci Magnum
I went and got new fenders two days ago for mt truck, since mine are rotted and shot. Howeverrr, i have the passenger side ready to take off except i cant figure out how to disconnect the radio antenna..? Also, i noticed the innner fender is welded to the fender itself. My new fenders dont have new inner fenders with them. Should i buy new inner fenders too, or whats the easiest way to remove the inner fender from the old fender? If you guys can answer these two questions for me, ill post pics of all the work ;)

Howells

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
buy new inners you can remove the inners but they are usually rotten to and alot of work. some aftermarket fenders come with the inners. when i paint my truck next year i will be doing the pair together.

OP
OP
K

ktm1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318ci Magnum
buy new inners you can remove the inners but they are usually rotten to and alot of work. some aftermarket fenders come with the inners. when i paint my truck next year i will be doing the pair together.
I was thinkin about buy new inners too..theyre like 50 each from what i found on google. But, i just watch this video, and i might consider doin this bc my inner fenders are still in really nice shape. replacing fenders on 97 dodge ram - YouTube