FlashLogic Remote Start CH-10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
SOLD

Have an aftermarket Flash Logic Remote Start for 4th Gen's. These are the fully plug and play units, no cutting of wiring unless you have 2018+ model, and no dealer flash required. Has provision for hood latch also and headlights, and includes pass through for ODBII

You likely will need to have it programmed to your truck - typically Best Buy or local audio shop that deal with flashlogic/direct/etc will do it for $25-35, and I am factoring that into the selling price. Approximately 6 months old, I am just changing to factory with keyless start so no longer need it.

$100 shipped and paypal'd.

okwFnVal.png

guR4AkUl.png

http://images.idatalink.com/corpora...CH8/DIR-CH(RS)-CH8-[FLRSCH10]-EN_20190325.pdf

Last edited:

stihlyourface

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Does this use factory fob or does it have its own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
78Staff

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Does this use factory fob or does it have its own?

Uses the factory fob, you hit lock button 3 times to start. There's an step by step walkthrough in the pdf instructions I linked, which you do use your tip start key as part of the process to get it all setup.

It's currently configured for a 16 1500 V8 Gas Tip Start, but I believe it's tied to the VIN. So you would need to get Best Buy or similar to do the initial programming part for your truck, then you would install into truck and run through the steps in the pdf.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I don’t think they are tied to your vin. It just needs to be programmed for the type of truck it is in. So if you had it programmed for a ram 1500 2013 and up it should be good for any. I have a 2011 ram with the same setup but different model (flashlogic ch4) and all I needed to do was give them year, make, model, engine size and weather or not it had tip start. No vin number was needed. So unless it is different with 13 and up it should be good to go.

OP
OP
78Staff

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Ok good to know, thanks. I wasn't sure and didn't want to mislead anyone.

So, appears it will plug into any 4th gen tip start 5.7, and once you go through the setup steps you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam