Folding mirrors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpeters

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What’s up folks! I’m new here and new to the Ram family! My parents have always been dodge people but I just purchased my first dodge. It’s a 2019 Ram 1500 with a 5.7L Hemi. Bighorn edition. I already plan on taking the truck to the dealership to get the issue resolved just curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

When unfolding my mirrors via the mirror folding button. The passenger mirror unfolds but once in position you can hear the motor still trying to move the mirror. The mirror even budges a little and moves out of place just a tad and then moves back into place. This happens for a few seconds and then finally stop with the mirror in the correct location. No issues when folding the mirrors, only the passenger mirror when unfolding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG5TUD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What’s up folks! I’m new here and new to the Ram family! My parents have always been dodge people but I just purchased my first dodge. It’s a 2019 Ram 1500 with a 5.7L Hemi. Bighorn edition. I already plan on taking the truck to the dealership to get the issue resolved just curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

When unfolding my mirrors via the mirror folding button. The passenger mirror unfolds but once in position you can hear the motor still trying to move the mirror. The mirror even budges a little and moves out of place just a tad and then moves back into place. This happens for a few seconds and then finally stop with the mirror in the correct location. No issues when folding the mirrors, only the passenger mirror when unfolding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I had the same exact problem, The dealership had to replace it under warranty. Defective passenger side mirror.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk