Forced Induction Tunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ Couch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'm ready to buy a tuner and unlocked PCM for my 2016 Power Wagon, but have been kicking the idea of a Whipple or Procharger back and forth for a while. Does Hemifever have any intentions of doing tunes for truck with superchargers? And if so, could they be added after the fact? Or will they need to be on the tuner when its purchased? Just trying to figure out if I should go ahead and get the tuner now and add the supercharger down the road or if I should wait and do them at the same time. This would be my first experience with a tuner and a non-factory supercharger.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Getting the tuner right now is not a block to adding tunes to it later if you go with a Diablosport unit. You don't need to wait until you add the forced induction.

I'm sure he can build you a base tune for the supercharger, then have you run the truck with the programmer in log mode, then you send him the logs and he can tweak from there.

I believe he does these type of tunes on a case by case basis.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'd check with Matt @ Moe's performance to see if he still has a deal on a PCM, tuner and custom tunes from Hemifever.