Fox Lifted coilovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for some help with the new Fox coilovers I picked up to pair with my 6” Zone lift. I’m running the 5” rear coils currently with Bilsteins at 2.1”. Does anyone have a measurement on where i should start as far as spring preload to get a similar stance? Or is this something I’ll have to make some phone calls about?

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Looking for some help with the new Fox coilovers I picked up to pair with my 6” Zone lift. I’m running the 5” rear coils currently with Bilsteins at 2.1”. Does anyone have a measurement on where i should start as far as spring preload to get a similar stance? Or is this something I’ll have to make some phone calls about?
Are they the Fox/BDS 2.5 coil overs. If so do not touch them, they are pre set

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have the tool to adjust them on the truck

OP
OP
Freed127

Freed127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@Quick_Shifter These are a fox setup with no BDS labeling. They are unused but I did buy them 2nd hand so wanted to check. My CV angles are pretty good as the sit so maybe I will just have to measure before and after