Front Lighting Done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guilty...about the day pic..LOL..thanks for the kudos guys..And nope the bar light and little grill lights seem to do nothing re heat....anyway I am putting a VARARAM in soon so that will drag more air into those areas of concern you mentioned..LOL

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guilty...about the day pic..LOL..thanks for the kudos guys..And nope the bar light and little grill lights seem to do nothing re heat....anyway I am putting a VARARAM in soon so that will drag more air into those areas of concern you mentioned..LOL
You do need to pay the tax, and post some proper night/beam shots of this setup! Especially any with any variation of lights you have setup for easy control. IE if you made use of any "aux" style buttons in the cab, and can toggle a combination of the new lights on/off.

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does you engine and transmission like the lights better than cool air?
OP blocked a small portion of the grill. Which is probably less than the stupid flap system RAM installed on most trucks.

If you mean the Hood Lights, the sport hood by default doesn't have any air flow through those "grills" anyway, unless you get the MOPAR CAI, and the additional upper intake portion, that comes with a replacement knockout for the ONE hood scoop.

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can toggle the Fogs or the Bar light on/off with switches mounted in the dash cubby hole..also my rear spot lights. The 5 grill and the hood vent lights come ono with ignitionIMG_0605.jpgIMG_0606.jpg

Tuggle

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock & 2015 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lights look great. What model light bar did you use? Have any pics of how you mounted the light bar?

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a 20 inch bar..then got some rt angle strips to mount them to existing holes on the under frame by the outside edge of the rad. I saw somewhere someone has premade these connectting brackets.