Front parking sensors say service but they work fine.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bridger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a weird problem with my front sensors. I got in a small fender bender and it busted up 2 of my sensors so it displayed service parking sensors until I got it fixed. I got some off amazon for cheap but they are the same part number. They work great but when I go over 7mph it beeps and says service senors again. It does that everytime I stop and then go above 7mph. The sensors work fine though. Is there something that needs to be reset? Did I just buy the cheap ones and they dont have that function built in?

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a weird problem with my front sensors. I got in a small fender bender and it busted up 2 of my sensors so it displayed service parking sensors until I got it fixed. I got some off amazon for cheap but they are the same part number. They work great but when I go over 7mph it beeps and says service senors again. It does that everytime I stop and then go above 7mph. The sensors work fine though. Is there something that needs to be reset? Did I just buy the cheap ones and they dont have that function built in?

I’ve noticed when looking for these, the cheap Chinese ones will advertise the Mopar part number, but they ain’t Mopar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
B

Bridger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Ya that is what I am thinking. I just really dont want to spend $200 a sensor when I got 4 for $30 and they work for the most part. Just kind of annoying listening to the ding everytime I pick up speed.

Svetla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the same problem only with the rear sensors. Can I see the wiring?