Fuel pump failure on 2020 CTD at 7800 miles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
If you believe in the tooth fairy, Ram is supposed to release a "service solution" by the end of the month.

Last edited:

Bearcatrp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Am so glad I stayed with the 6.4 instead of going diesel. That’s BS you have to buy an additive to keep a part from failing, which seems it’s a matter of time before it fails. Should be a class action lawsuit to fix this crap.

Billet Bee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HOHD
Am so glad I stayed with the 6.4 instead of going diesel. That’s BS you have to buy an additive to keep a part from failing, which seems it’s a matter of time before it fails. Should be a class action lawsuit to fix this crap.
I've seen class actions suites on the cp4 for all of the big manufacturers, someone just has to find them and join in. I'm personally holding out until the end of my warranty

Billet Bee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HOHD
If you believe in the tooth fairy, Ram is supposed to release a "service solution" by the end of the month.
They've been talking about that service solution for 6 months I think. I'm sure it's not going to be anything significant unfortunately but fingers crossed anyway