Guidance on LONGTUBES!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cjmccoy93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all,

was hoping Matt would chime in as I was directed towards his advice, but I’m contemplating pulling the trigger on some headers to alleviate the broken bolt problem.

My 2010 is a daily driver and by any means is not a dedicated racing vehicle. I however, do enjoy having power when I want it and don’t want to skimp out on performance. I’m running a Vararam Air grabber along with a magnaflow muffler and a T1000.

On the other hand, I’m not made of money! Basically I’m just wanting to be pointed in the right direction, I know long tubes are pretty much better in every aspect but I can’t really see myself spending thousands of dollars on a setup when I can get some for around the $1500 mark. Are the more expensive long tubes worth saving up more for? Also not entirely sure about sizing of primaries but I think 1 3/4” is about what I’m needing?

Any help is appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye