guys that are 3/5 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I just re dropped my truck to 3/5 and haven't gotten my alignment yet but was wondering could they fix the camber or would I need a camber kit

If I do need one what kit do I use I haven't had any luck on finding one except for one called trail master universal shim kit Amy help would be appreciated

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
My camber came back into spec great...caster is right on the outside edge though.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just because UNBROKEN was lucky enough, does not ness mean that your truck will be the same. The 'acceptable' variances in the frame are alarming large to me.

I had issues getting one side into spec while the other side had no issues.
Explain THAT one! We ended up grinding out the alignment slot ever so slightly to allow for more adjustment (This was on my '99, btw). Worked flawlessly.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Dont think there is a kit unless you get the balljoint one for like 275

OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My camber came back into spec great...caster is right on the outside edge though.
Well that's a sigh of relief

How did you do the 3/5 drop?
Cut half a coil up front one on the back on beltech I don't know about factory or mcguaghy

Just because UNBROKEN was lucky enough, does not ness mean that your truck will be the same. The 'acceptable' variances in the frame are alarming large to me.
I had issues getting one side into spec while the other side had no issues.
Explain THAT one! We ended up grinding out the alignment slot ever so slightly to allow for more adjustment (This was on my '99, btw). Worked flawlessly.
Well hopefully that's not the case never know though

Dont think there is a kit unless you get the balljoint one for like 275

Well then now I hope the alignment will work out fine I'm going tomorrow after work

OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well just got done with my alignment every thing was put back into spec except the camber :/ it was around 1.7 on both sides and the specs were .4-.6 so now I gotta figure something out the fix that

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's where I am right now. I think I'm gonna slot the UCA mounts out or make some mounts that move the upper control arms up and out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
joeg45

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ya I might have to be doing the same thing but I'll work on the rear end a little first since I got the front end to ride pretty smooth now with the alignment just the back is a little bouncy