Headlight Revolution is a terrible company to deal with.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KnotknormalDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Heml
After taking the time to speak with a customer service person @headlightrevolution I was advised which bulbs would fit my truck. Well that didn't work out for me. And to make matters worse it cost me $79.00 to ship them back and they short changed my refund by $183.00 on top of that. After multiple emails no response. And this is a company you want to deal with?

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've not had any issues and I've ordered quite a bit from them.

Also 79 bucks for shipping seems like you overpaid for shipping.

Seems like you joined just to post this.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Restocking fee? your in Canada and they are in Georgia so you’re shipping is going to be higher anyways. I’ve bought from them a few times with no issues. What truck do you have

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought from them once the lights did not fit. They refunded all of my money. May use them again in the future

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've never had an issue with them at all. Felt they were a good company to do business with..

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seeing how this is your first post bashing a company, I would say your interactions with them was a rude one. You will catch more bees with honey vs ****. I've had good interactions with them multiple times.

A1carguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought HID low beams and LED high beams from them. I noticed the replacement covers were left off my order. They quickly sent them and provided great technical support I needed during the install. The change is amazing and I have the best lights I could have hoped for. Maybe give them another try. 2022 Ram Warlock 1500 4th generation.

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I love these "Pump and Dump" first time posters that are usually never to be seen again.

RW7994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have dealt with them many times, they have always gone above and beyond. Never an issue with returns, warranty etc
Sorry you had a bad experience.

Dannyb3051

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I also have used them and the quality of materials and the technical service was above reproach, good experience.

Robert Mc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I also bought my lights from them. Fair price and fast shipping.

Put a stop payment on your credit card, that will resolve the issue.

MoParts

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HD
Very happy with my HID projector/LED high beam setup from them, also my XTR license plate reverse light and reverse light upgrades in the taillight housings. Only issue I had was the grommets for running the HID cables through the hatch on the headlight housing were loose, they shipped out replacements with no questions, no drama and no charge. Very happy with their customer service.

CaptCurt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also have used them and the quality of materials and the technical service was above reproach, good experience.
Try Headlights Depot, my son and I both have used them with good results, prices, fast shipment, and the total headlight assembly comes with the bulbs. I replaced my headlight assembly's on my Buick (2), and each required 4 bulbs (Hi-Low-turning (2-front and side), and were included $100