Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

regal81455

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
These lights look great.

Do they have a rotational base to allow clocking to 9 & 3?

Actually with these there is no need. The base is fixed and keyed just like the halogen, it only goes in the right way, that I could tell. I could take a picture of the spread against my garage door later if it helps?

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Actually with these there is no need. The base is fixed and keyed just like the halogen, it only goes in the right way, that I could tell. I could take a picture of the spread against my garage door later if it helps?

Wow! I didn't know there was any standard when it comes to a headlight bayonet mount.

That sure would be easier if you didn't have to fiddle to attain a 9 & 3 alignment.

You can see the high beam alignment on my Projectors by looking closeup to the housings but not on the low beams.

Do you recall the light cord position after the bayonet mount was locked?

With the Fahren bulbs, when the cord was vertical or straight up/down, the LED panels were at 9 & 3.

Last edited:

regal81455

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow! I didn't know there was any standard when it comes to a headlight bayonet mount.

That sure would be easier if you didn't have to fiddle to attain a 9 & 3 alignment.

You can see the high beam alignment on my Projectors by looking closeup to the housings but not on the low beams.

Do you recall the light cord position after the bayonet mount was locked?

With the Fahren bulbs, when the cord was vertical or straight up/down, the LED panels were at 9 & 3.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier - I don't get on here nearly as often as I used too.

I don't for sure recall the orientation of the cord after it was locked but I believe one side was like at say 2 and the other was 180* from it so maybe 8?

Have you settled on something yet?

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry I didn't see this earlier - I don't get on here nearly as often as I used too.

I don't for sure recall the orientation of the cord after it was locked but I believe one side was like at say 2 and the other was 180* from it so maybe 8?

Have you settled on something yet?

Thanks, no worries.

I already have 10,000-lumen Fahrens in the high beam position and they're incredibly bright, but the Auxito LEDs are rated at 15,000 lumens. I might catch the next sale at Amazon.

At least for the high beams, it's hard to think of lights being too bright. :cool:

regal81455

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, no worries.

I already have 10,000-lumen Fahrens in the high beam position and they're incredibly bright, but the Auxito LEDs are rated at 15,000 lumens. I might catch the next sale at Amazon.

At least for the high beams, it's hard to think of lights being too bright. :cool:

As far as I'm concerned, they're never bright enough lol :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat