Hear me out.. Does a Pedal Commander really work??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Macknight

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4hemi
at sport plus four when the air temps drop below 60, damm does she take off i do have a cat back with a cold air intake that i wrapped everything with high temp wrap.

Black-Ram15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Bighorn
at sport plus four when the air temps drop below 60, damm does she take off i do have a cat back with a cold air intake that i wrapped everything with high temp wrap.

I agree with the 60 and below temp. I wrapped my cold air intake tube with some left over DEI titanium exhaust wrap that i used on the jba shorty headers i installed this weekend. I'm running with my Pedal Commander set at Sport /+4 and a Pulsar set at Performance MDS OFF. Took her on the highway yesterday after the header install with the temp being in the high 60's low 70's and ran great. She felt much better today with the temperature being 57 degrees.

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I noticed a slight surge in power with the temps in the 50's and 40's around here.