Hello from Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parhelion Dogs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello everyone, I was raised with Dodges and Plymouths, and married into a Ford family. I do love them too. My family had so many dodge trucks over the years, and powerwagons. I love them and the square fronts that they had the most and I miss the old ram head hood ornament.

I currently drive a 2012 Ram 1500 Sport that was my fathers. It is only 2 wheel drive but doesn't do bad at all on the farm. I love the truck except I wish it wasn't black. It is having a bunch of nitpicky issues that are driving me crazy and I have already figured out what one of them is from here. The dealership thinks I am crazy. From here though, I now know why the heated steering wheel shuts off when driving etc. The AC issue we cannot figure out and they want to hose me on taking the dash apart even though they don't know what it is either. :(

I miss forums so much, everything seems to of gone to the book of faces, but old me loves formats of forums. A little bit about me, on my past time we are preservation breeders of purebred dogs that are fully health tested, proven in their sports and in the conformation ring (show dogs) and when they are home they are all working farm dogs. I raise Parson Russell Terriers (my avatar is my boy who was #1 in his breed in the country last year) and I will next year breed my Ibizan Hound.

Thanks for having me.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to RamForum and hope you gain a lot of information from the very helpful folks here. Gotta love them terriers!

ProTech LEW

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 RAM 2500 4X4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Welcome, I just joined also. Lived in North Georgia all of my life. Went to school at DeVry in Atlanta (Decatur) and have a son at Kennesaw State Now. I was raised on Mopars and Studebakers and married a girl whose family is Ford people too. Got a F-250 with the 6.0L Diesel from them at a good price. So glad to be rid of that thing and have my Cummins now.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!