Help on deciding which amp and sub I should add to my 2019 Ram Bighorn Crew Cab.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BJSforVols

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,
I am upgraded my factory system (it was the base 6 speaker system with no factory amp.) in my Ram Crew Can truck so that it will have new, aftermarket speakers, an added 10” low profile sub, and an added amplifier. I have already got the speakers installed and they are all the Infinity Reference speakers. (A pair of 6x9s in the front doors which are connected to 3 1/2” in the front dash as well on channels 1&2. Then a second pair of 6x9s in the back doors on channels 3&4)

I’d like to add a nice 10” sub that does not require a lot of air space and has a 3 1/2” mounting depth or less as well as a 5 channel amplifier. What amplifier do you recommend I consider and what 10”subwoofer would you get?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RAM Limited
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You might want to cruise over to the 5th Generation Rams forum on this subject. There is a ton of info and pictures. Quite a few of us have done this addition. I myself went with a Supercrewsound box, Pioneer subs and amp in my Limited. Not sure whether set up will fit in the Bighorn but this will get your mind started on the subject. One thread among many: https://**************/community/threads/sub-woofer.1885/page-6

akrausz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I chose an inexpensive Jensen amp from Walmart. It has no controls on it, everything is done via a phone app. I wouldn't run the dash and front door speakers on the same channels. You need to control the levels individually.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93