Help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hessian577

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi guys, was wondering if anybody could help me regarding my 03 Ram. I just changed the plugs and added fuel system cleaner to help with a starting problem I'm having. I'm def not the most tech savvy dude, so I have no idea really if what I did helped, I do know it didn't make it worse. When I go to start my truck...wether it sat over night or I hit up a store right quick...when I go to turn the key, it struggles to turn over. usually I have to turn the key again for it to finally start. Run great, give it gas, drive normal or aggressive and it runs like a champ, only when I go to start does it give me trouble. Would you say this is a starter motor problem? I was stationed in Europe for the last 4 years and my Pops took care of it...started it, took it around the block, etc. Now that I returned back to her, she is giving me a hell of a time when it comes to simply starting up. Any tech suggestions? Thanks fellas!

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Have you checked the battery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hessian577

Hessian577

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also have a ODB code 0441...anybody have more on what I can do to correct it? I know what it is, but am unsure of what is required to repair it.

RobAFerg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
same thing happend to me, turned out to be a vacuum leak

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
have you reset the computer? if not try unhooking the battery for 5 minutes and then see if that helps.

drkmtr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm at Fort Hood too, shoot me a PM or something, maybe I can help you out during lunch one day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93