Hi, I’m new!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 5.4
Hi everyone,

I purchased my brand new 2019 1500 Tradesman a year ago and I love the way it looks... I got problems with it though from the start. I’m trying to love it as it’s my first new vehicle and first truck of my own but I am more than a little bummed :( I’ll post about the problems in the appropriate thread but I just wanted to say hi!!!

04957DFE-977C-4050-A8CF-0BAB135D9CD2.jpeg

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully RAM will work out any of your issues. Every brand has kinks/quirks/issues during the first year of a model change.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome, the pain is worth it :)

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
:welcome:

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the Ramily!!
Hopefully your truck issues can/will/have been resolved

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the Forum, We here can help you with any problems, because thats what we do nothing is to hard to figure out.

APike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello! I’m just curious as to what issues you are having? I didn’t have anything major with my 2019, but there were a few things. The screen quit working a few times but fixed itself. One time the radio wouldn’t shut off and we had to disconnect the battery. All pretty minor stuff. However, one day when I was stopped at a light, I started to go and the truck wouldn’t move. It ended up dying in the middle of a busy street and I had to restart it. Never happened again, but it was really odd.

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
Welcome hope you get all the problems fixed

OP
OP
E

Eagle2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 5.4
Hello! I’m just curious as to what issues you are having? I didn’t have anything major with my 2019, but there were a few things. The screen quit working a few times but fixed itself. One time the radio wouldn’t shut off and we had to disconnect the battery. All pretty minor stuff. However, one day when I was stopped at a light, I started to go and the truck wouldn’t move. It ended up dying in the middle of a busy street and I had to restart it. Never happened again, but it was really odd.

Hi- I haven’t had that happen to me yet. Thankfully! I’ve discovered that when you get a video of something happening, it’s like all of a sudden technicians and mechanics are all about brainstorming the problem! Lol I had mentioned the ANC module because I had looked up my own problems as they couldn’t duplicate the noise my truck had been making. So I finally got a video and bam! They did an update for the ANC. I also had a video of the heater screaming at low speeds. Bam, they replaced my blower motor! I’m not blaming them as I’m sure maybe they have people come in and BS about things. It’s hard for a customer to describe a problem that isn’t happening when I bring the vehicle in. There’s something wrong with the brakes - you may want to find out about yours as it seems it’s the 1500’s from 2019. The parts are all back ordered. Again, if brought up the brake squeal prior and was brushed off. Now, they’re like oh hey, those actually need replacing! The back window is also on backorder and my concern with that is that the water has leaked all along the back of my headliner, there’s a stain and all of the back airbags and my Bluetooth speakers are located there. They say that if there were a problem with those getting wet, that there would be a code on the dash. But at 32,000 km I would personally prefer they at least replace my headliner. Dodge has decided that they’ll clean it. It better be REAL clean when I get it back. Especially as this cracked moulding around the rear window is not my fault in any way. It’s just super frustrating as I bought a new truck and it spends more time with Dodge lately than with me haha! It’s all warranty thank god! The people at the dealership have been really cool, I think as I have also tried to be cool about everything as well. I’m going to talk to my sales lady and discuss trade in options but I don’t think it’ll be a good financial decision at this point. ‍♀️

OP
OP
E

Eagle2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 5.4
Hi- I haven’t had that happen to me yet. Thankfully! I’ve discovered that when you get a video of something happening, it’s like all of a sudden technicians and mechanics are all about brainstorming the problem! Lol I had mentioned the ANC module because I had looked up my own problems as they couldn’t duplicate the noise my truck had been making. So I finally got a video and bam! They did an update for the ANC. I also had a video of the heater screaming at low speeds. Bam, they replaced my blower motor! I’m not blaming them as I’m sure maybe they have people come in and BS about things. It’s hard for a customer to describe a problem that isn’t happening when I bring the vehicle in. There’s something wrong with the brakes - you may want to find out about yours as it seems it’s the 1500’s from 2019. The parts are all back ordered. Again, if brought up the brake squeal prior and was brushed off. Now, they’re like oh hey, those actually need replacing! The back window is also on backorder and my concern with that is that the water has leaked all along the back of my headliner, there’s a stain and all of the back airbags and my Bluetooth speakers are located there. They say that if there were a problem with those getting wet, that there would be a code on the dash. But at 32,000 km I would personally prefer they at least replace my headliner. Dodge has decided that they’ll clean it. It better be REAL clean when I get it back. Especially as this cracked moulding around the rear window is not my fault in any way. It’s just super frustrating as I bought a new truck and it spends more time with Dodge lately than with me haha! It’s all warranty thank god! The people at the dealership have been really cool, I think as I have also tried to be cool about everything as well. I’m going to talk to my sales lady and discuss trade in options but I don’t think it’ll be a good financial decision at this point. ‍♀️
Also I should mention that I described the issues I have under the 5th gen forum under general and titled loud rumbling from cab or something along those lines!