Hmmm.....think it's time for an alignment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
So I had to go on a 210 mile round trip today in ol' Silver (yeah, that's her name), and I was kicked back doin a nice steady 80 on the interstate, when I actually took a look at my steering wheel, and realized, WOW, I need an alignment! LMAO! This pic was taken, while I was driving STRAIGHT. I guess I've been so focused on other things that I didn't realize it was so off!

Anyway, I had such nice quality time with ol' Silver today :)

***Still haven't gotten the sharp new headlights on yet, hopefully this weekend! I'm dyin' over here......***

Oh, and don' get used to seein' that gas guage lookin' like it does in that pic, haha, that's only cause I wanted her full since I had quite an excursion to go on! It's rarely ever that full these days.

Attachments

• CrookedWheel.jpg
    CrookedWheel.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 114

triangleman29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks just fine to me...............................If I tilt my head to the right just a bit!!!!!

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Yeah it's pretty sad, lol. Oh, and it's a tad more difficult than you'd think snappin a pic of your steering wheel while driving that fast in high winds.....I'm no novice but it took a couple tries haha....

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
i always keep my truck full, never know when your gunna need the extra fuel. but if it makes you feel better i gotta pay the inflated price of diesel

RompinRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
i always keep my truck full, never know when your gunna need the extra fuel. but if it makes you feel better i gotta pay the inflated price of diesel

I'd kill to have a diesel right now lol. It's definitely my next truck. But diesel has been cheaper then gas here for over 2 years. Most of the time 30-40 cents cheaper then unleaded

Needaram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea well with my tuner I get super premium :)

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Diesel is proving a good decision up here now too... Regular - 129.9, Diesel 109.9

And I get better fuel mileage with diesel, so I'm happy. :)

safetyfast

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996 Laramie SLT 4x4 Club Cab
Engine
After installing the borgeson shaft my wheel is skewed to the left a bit. Drives me nuts.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not an alignment, but your steering wheel readjusted. What most likely happened is the last shop that did the alignment didn't lock in the steering wheel so it got messed up during the adjustment

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Not an alignment, but your steering wheel readjusted. What most likely happened is the last shop that did the alignment didn't lock in the steering wheel so it got messed up during the adjustment

Hmm that's interesting, okey dokey I'll tell the shop that when I get to bringin it in. She does pull/drift to the right when I'm drivin too though...

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
diesel is more expensive here than gas, it doesn't make sense, i love my diesel, and never want another gasser, but i still wanna know why my diesel costs more than it should. guess uncle sam has been getting greedy around here