Horizontal billet grille for '15 Cummins? Can't seem to find aftermarket options. Swap from '10-'12 possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustSomeRandomGuy

Reaction score
What I have: 2015 2500 HD Tradesman with 6.7l Cummins

What I want: A plain, badgeless, billet-style, horizontal-bar grille WITH A FRAME, like this T-Rex unit which is specified to fit only '10-'12 model years. I am aware there are "frameless" grilles (like this one) available, but I do not care "frameless" look. My overarching goal is to have a plain, inconspicuous, factory-seeming pickup with no badges or branding. Wild, head-turning rides seem fairly popular around here, and while that's cool for other folks, it's not my personal style.

Question 1: I've done a lot of web searching, but I have been unable to find a grille in the style that I like that also fits my vehicle. But, maybe I've missed something. Does anybody know where I can find what I'm looking for?

Question 2: Is swapping a grille from a 2010-2012 onto my 2015 an option? Although I have done a lot of searching this forum, and the web in general, I am having difficulty determining which grille parts are incompatible and which aren't, and why that is, and whether or not is is feasible to adapt the 2010-2012 grill to fit my application. I would appreciate some guidance.

For y'all's convenience, I've tried to be as concise as possible. Thank you very much for your help.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The bottom corners changed , the newer are at an angle. Where as the earlier was squared.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
What I have: 2015 2500 HD Tradesman with 6.7l Cummins

What I want: A plain, badgeless, billet-style, horizontal-bar grille WITH A FRAME, like this T-Rex unit which is specified to fit only '10-'12 model years. I am aware there are "frameless" grilles (like this one) available, but I do not care "frameless" look. My overarching goal is to have a plain, inconspicuous, factory-seeming pickup with no badges or branding. Wild, head-turning rides seem fairly popular around here, and while that's cool for other folks, it's not my personal style.

Question 1: I've done a lot of web searching, but I have been unable to find a grille in the style that I like that also fits my vehicle. But, maybe I've missed something. Does anybody know where I can find what I'm looking for?

Question 2: Is swapping a grille from a 2010-2012 onto my 2015 an option? Although I have done a lot of searching this forum, and the web in general, I am having difficulty determining which grille parts are incompatible and which aren't, and why that is, and whether or not is is feasible to adapt the 2010-2012 grill to fit my application. I would appreciate some guidance.

For y'all's convenience, I've tried to be as concise as possible. Thank you very much for your help.

Download the instructions from that web page. You have to reuse your grill as the shell so that part definitely fits.

I'm sure slight modification could be necessary based on the instructions but nothing that would stop you from installation.