Hornblasters Products at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
"Dont blow your temper, blow your horn!"

Got Exhaust offers Hornblasters products!

"HornBlasters is an American company located in Tampa, Florida. Born because of a need to provide the best in the automotive and marine pneumatic suspension and signaling products at the best prices available anywhere. HornBlasters also carries a line of novelty products as well, since we also have a bit of a crazy streak that was bred into the business long ago. HornBlasters has been providing the best pneumatic accessories and obnoxiously loud horns available anywhere in the world since 2003. HornBlasters doesn't just provide other companies' parts to its customers; we are a fully capable manufacturer of air horns and pneumatic solutions, proudly manufactured right here in the USA. We support American businesses and take an enormous amount of pride in offering same-day shipping services."

We offer their full line of products, train horn complete kits, brackets, compressors, air management accessories, etc...

Hornblasters is one of the leading Train Horn kit brands in the market. They use quality compressors from Vair and all their kits come nicely equipped. To take it to the next level they make great universal brackets to mount the kits. Kits come with plenty of hoses, wiring and needed fittings to complete your install.

STDK-4.jpg HBSTD1.JPG HK-S4-240.jpg HK-S4-240-1.jpg

Here is the 240 kit and spare delete bracket on my Power Wagon
HK on PW.jpg

Message me for info and pricing.

Also check out some of their products here on our site
https://gotexhaust.com/i-23647465-h...-horn-kit-with-spare-tire-delete-bracket.html

https://gotexhaust.com/i-23647464-hornblasters-conductors-special-240-train-horn-kit.html

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Man....I soooo wanna do a set of horns.

How come most of the kits I see are mounted at the back and not the front? Is it a packaging & space issue?

I'd like the left lane bandit ****** to get the full effect.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man....I soooo wanna do a set of horns.

How come most of the kits I see are mounted at the back and not the front? Is it a packaging & space issue?

I'd like the left lane bandit ****** to get the full effect.

I have seen them mounted both ways. For me and I think most others concern is objects getting into the horns when facing forward, whether it be rocks, mud, etc... They are plenty loud enough to face any direction and anyone near by in any direction will crap their pants lol

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

The kleinn air horns mounts in the front on the 1500, and on the sides of the frame for the 2500/3500(horns on the driver's side)

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The kleinn air horns mounts in the front on the 1500, and on the sides of the frame for the 2500/3500(horns on the driver's side)

We offer Kleinn too!

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PM me a price for the Kleinn: RAM1500-230 bolt on airhorn/on-board air system.
MADDOG may be interested in the: RAMHD-230

Please message me with your shipping address so I can factor in shipping.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

@MarshRam
@JB1

I know you guys wanted to hear it

video does it NO justice, its way louder in person. You can feel it. Also turn it up and wait for my coworker yell at the end of the video lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tanks will be back in stock this week and we will be ready to ship!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
These kits are a win win. you get on board air and some LOUD horns