Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.
what Ive always done.I found a trick on here that worked for me..
1. sitting in the truck buckle the seat belt.
2. turn on ignition without starting the truck.
3. wait for the seatbelt light to go off on the EVIC
4. with in 10 seconds, unbuckle, rebuckle 3 times. leaving the seat belt buckled the third time.
5. Turn off ignition. you should hear a chime confiring the change.