Help Support Ram Forum by donating:

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to: Wireless Light Bar Controller (Trigger 4-plus) Install

Discussion in '5th Gen DIY' started by Waterfowler41, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41 Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    This is the second part to my light bar installation where I install the Trigger 4-plus wireless controller. Overall it does what I need it to do and simplifies the light bar install for my lower grill and future lights BUT the design of the switches is a little underwhelming. I’ve been very vocal with AAC the company that manufacturers this kit about the perceived feel of the controller.

Again does exactly what I need it to do but the switches are meh for a $200 controller.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. farmallboy

farmallboy Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.4 hemi
    Watched your video. Did it just how I plan to. I did a 6 shooter install on a buddy's Colorado. Figured I would spend the extra for a couple more circuits. I agree the switches are the only downside on what I consider a premium setup. Everything else is done well and I'm very picky about my 12v installs.

I think one descent light bar up front.

Ditch lights.

Warning strobes.

Backup lights.

Deer whistle.

Good video and walk through. I'm weird in that I like watching people do stuff I've already done just look for extra thoughts or better suggestions! Good work. Also going to check some of your other videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro