Howdy from NW Pennsylvania

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KerryinTN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Born in Moon and graduated from Slippery Rock, here. Welcome aboard.

Tracy in IL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 diesel
I had two strokes last year, and I definitely relate to the mental issues.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
Born in Moon and graduated from Slippery Rock, here. Welcome aboard.
My son graduated from SRU in 2016 with a degree in Safety Management. Daughter graduated from Westminster College in 2015 with a B.A. in Communications. FWIW I was kicked out of a frat party at RMU back around 1990...lol. I played football for Riverside and graduated in 1987. We won the AA championship my jr year in 1985-86

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Howdy!

I found this forum via web search and signed up today.

A little about myself: I'm an old recluse that used to be a tech before a stupid disease took my abilities then my memories. "Retired" now but I do woodwork on the side to try and retain whatever sanity I can & bring in a few extra bucks. Normally I'm unmedicated, unsupervised and working with sharp things that spin really fast. :)

My memory is terrible and I often have a hard time navigating the web & communicating, words get jumbled & I get confused easily. So I'll probably say some things that sound dumb as a box of hammers from time to time .. that's just me now. I will do my level best to post things in the appropriate places though.

Though not a Dodge, my prized possession is a 1962 Chevy Corvair Rampside Pickup that my Daddy got when I was a youngun and I bought from him when I was 18.

The reason I joined is because I recently picked up a 2007 (3rd Gen, I think?) Ram 1500 4x4, 4.7 eco, longbed and it has issues.

Thanks for having me as a member, I appreciate it and look forward to talkin' with y'all.

Best,

Don "CannMan" Cann
Welcome, Don. Have relatives in Erie, PA.

Use to work on Corvairs myself, although I was not fond of them in anything other than coupes or sedans. Replaced lots of fan belts on those, fan bearings, too. The 180 HP Spider version was a little rocket of a performer. And apparently only old Corvair techs know there was an engine thermostat on an air-cooled engine!

Enjoy.

Regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 067570 miles.

BigJim2001

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Don, Oil City is my hometown! I lived closer to Franklin on 417 but in Oil City School District, living in Pittsburgh now but make my way up to see my mom from time to time. Welcome to the forums!

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
I'm in Lawrence county near New Castle