HUSKY MUD FLAPS....IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I searched high and low for anyone that had installed Husky Mud Flaps on a 4th gen 2500 leveled with 35's and couldn't find much.

So I bit the bullet on a good eBay deal and bought front and rears. My wider and larger tires were playing hell on my rocker panel areas.

Just so ya know, they will fit without any rubbing.....but just barely. I'm talking less than a quarter inch clearance at full lock. If you off road....probably won't work. Just daily driving or towing and you should be fine.

Hopefully these will help keep some of the mud and rocks from banging up my rockers and step bars. Time will tell

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Just now seen your post. Yes I have husky mud flaps on my leveled 2500 4x4. And husky floor liners too.
Yes I'm running 35-12.5/20's. Nitto Terra Grappler G2's best tire I've found 35K on the and they look brand new.
Sorry back on topic now. Lol

Blue Mule

OP
OP
POINTMAN380

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'll get pics up ASAP.....I need to add that I did get some rubbing up front when backing up at full wheel lock yesterday