HVAC Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Boggio

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Group

Good Afternoon

I am working on my 2007 RAM HVAC. Mode/Blend door issue. I am curious where anyone might be getting “doors” I have the dual zone non- mega cab. I want to replace all the doors while the box is on the bench.

I am very much aware of “Blend Door USA” however I am not fully confident aluminum is how I want to go. They do sell a kit i.e. all 5 doors for a dual zone system. $420 is a bit cough cough. I am also aware of “Heater Treater”, all steel construction at half the price of “Blend Door”. All pluses for me, however they do not make a dual zone kit. They convert dual zone to single zone.

I have crawled all the Mopar, Dodge, Chrysler parts sites, the part numbers for the individual doors are not list making it impossible to do a NOS search by part number. I called three local dealerships. I was politely told they don’t give out part numbers, they look them up and order parts. (I just need to leave that alone)

I am curious, how are you sourcing parts, specifically the doors for HVAC boxes?

Ron