I don't know what to pay/charge for 03 1500 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cameron Davies

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can anyone give me an idea as to what to pay/charge for a very little rusted 2003 Dodge 1500 2wd with 216,000 km parts?

I am asked most about

- box
- tailgate
- mirrors
- grill
- hood
- transmission
- seats
- fenders
- whole truck
- etc.

I feel I may asking too much for the truck I am parting out locally.

I bought the truck for $1500 for the motor. Its in pretty good shape.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jason G Slabaugh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
Theres this thing called bartering. If you are too high most people will tell you or offer you a lower price. Its all your call, if you both agree on a price...winner winner chicken dinner

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
I’d just say go on the internet and price similar used parts and new parts, then base your offer off of that. If you’re parting out the whole truck (besides the engine) you probably won’t have any problem making a profit as long as you price competitively

I’m guessing since your unit of measurement is kilometers, your not from the states. If there’s not many salvaged rams around your area, people may be willing to pay a bit more for a part. Just make sure you don’t jack up the price too much or it may drive people to spending a couple extra dollars for brand new instead of used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk