I'm leaving :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey all,

So after a only a short time, I had to get rid of my truck :(. It was great having it and it came in handy SO MANY times! But to make things a bit easier on me, it had to go. It was great being part of this forum, and I learned A LOT from you all. Thank you for all your wisdom!

Take care, and hopefully I'll be back in the future!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
fully understandable, I got rid of my 2005 for a jetta tdi because I was commuting for work. However i got back into a ram when the time was right

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't blame you. Some guys 'need' a truck, other guys want one. But ultimately they're expensive to buy and own. Sometimes ya have to make hard decissions... been there.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Best of luck to you. Hang in there. Your smart to cut your expenses if it's making things hard on you. As opposed to being car poor.

Maybe you should stick around and participate here, you had a ram. You qualify. Lol. Take care.

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hear ya - parted with my 09 SLT because of my long commute and went to a Mazda 3. Great car, but I'm glad I'm back in another '09.

OP
OP
Dierks the Dodge
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I hear ya - parted with my 09 SLT because of my long commute and went to a Mazda 3. Great car, but I'm glad I'm back in another '09.

Ya, I drive 70km a day to work and back, plus driving around town for random stuff. I have to fill up the tank almost every week and a bit. It definitely gets expensive!

Thank you all so much for your support and understanding. It's very appreciated. I wish you all the best :)

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Sorry to hear you have to get rid of the Ram. Hopefully your situation will improve soon and you can drive what you want.

What are you driving instead?

Edit: I just noticed that you and I have the same join date! You're like my Ram brother. You even have/had a white 1500.

maitai11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dierks,

I don't know you, because I'm new to the forum, but there have been so many who have helped me in so short a time - good luck and I hope you come back someday. I think we have a good bunch of guys here who are just in love with their Dodge Rams - and that creates a bond. I'm 48-years-old this month...in the 1970's we never had forums growing up - it's one of the benefits of living in the digital age. Good luck in the future, take care, and be safe.

Kind regards,

Maitai

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have fun modding your new ride! Hope it all works out for you.

OP
OP
Dierks the Dodge
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Sorry to hear you have to get rid of the Ram. Hopefully your situation will improve soon and you can drive what you want.

What are you driving instead?

Edit: I just noticed that you and I have the same join date! You're like my Ram brother. You even have/had a white 1500.

Hey Ram Brother!!

Thank you so much for your comment.

My new vehicle is a 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. It has SO MANY bells and whistles!!! Plus, it has some power, so that’ll do me good!!

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
congrats, ford builds good stuff. I have a 2008 i bought new, now has 158k, with very minimal repairs. good luck!

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
:emotions33:I thought you were leaving. Lol

tbaker65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya, I drive 70km a day to work and back, plus driving around town for random stuff. I have to fill up the tank almost every week and a bit. It definitely gets expensive!

Thank you all so much for your support and understanding. It's very appreciated. I wish you all the best :)
Well I'm new here, but sorry to see you go... but I know what financial burdens can do so if that was your smart decision, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'll be 53 years old next month. I just bought my first NEW vehicle two months ago (my 2017 Ram 1500) and I love it. Case-in-point, I'm guessing you're a bit younger than I am - you have plenty of time to get another when the timing is right again... Hang in there.

Take care.

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What’s your next vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk