Image Dynamics XS-69 Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,

I have two sets of Image Dynamics XS-69 speakers. These are highly regarded speakers, and usually considered the best 6x9 component set you can buy. Both sets are new, one set is opened for fitment the other is not.

Please read carefully, these will NOT fit in the FRONT doors of a 4th generation RAM with modification to the door panel. From what I have read and been told, this should work on 3rd get rams but not 2nd GEN rams.

However, they will fit in your 4th get rear doors! They can be set up so the tweeter is separate or mounted on the woofer, your call.

These speakers retail for over $700 and sell online for $530. I am asking $425 shipped.

IMG_0553_zpspaq1epcs.jpg
IMG_0554_zpsgvxiusgo.jpg
IMG_0555_zpsr7y4n5fr.jpg

GYSOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I also have two sets of these they we used in a 2013 Dodge Charger Super Bee, they are bad ass. (I probably should sell mine as we are going in a different direction in the challenger but for me these would be hard to give up because they rocked). Guys jump on these if you are looking for a great speaker.

OP
OP
A

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They work just as well in the Challenger! I had a set in my old one.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Guys these will fit in most Chrysler vehicles so if you have a Charger/Grand Cherokee/Durango/Challenger they should fit fine!

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
I might be in the market for one pair. Depends on what I trade the ram for. You willing to do that if I need?

Edit. Didn't realize that was the price for one pair. Too much for rear fill for me. Free bump though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah this would be over whelming rear fill lol. Could always trade in the Ram for something with 6x9s in the front!

john.hamelin.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
What do you have to mod to get them in the front's?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.