Install: Opt-7 FluxBeam-X 6000k LED Low Beams **UPDATED WITH NIGHT PICTURES**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just ordered the lows and fogs for my '14. Fluxbeam X version. They are having a flash sale for $20 off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I just ordered the lows and fogs for my '14. Fluxbeam X version. They are having a flash sale for $20 off.

Good deal. Let us know how you like them.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Where do you see them for $20 off??? Their website lists them as $109.95 which is their normal price. Or did i miss the sale already??

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I still have this special going if anyone is in need. :)

http://www.ramforum.com/1407590-post1.html
Ummm that looks like the very first welcome thread on these forums lol... I dont know if you posted the wrong link or if TapATalk is just redirecting that link to tbr wrong post but i dont even see your user name in that post.

What "special" are you referring too?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was TapATalk. I copy pasted the link into chrome and it brought me to your for sale thread. Its weird, if i click the link in TapATalk it redirects me to Shaggy's very first post on these forums from 2010 welcoming everyone to the new site lol.

Last edited:

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Lol, well I'm glad that was cleared up and hopefully some one in need will view this as a great deal. :)

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where do you see them for $20 off??? Their website lists them as $109.95 which is their normal price. Or did i miss the sale already??

They had it posted in their Facebook page and Instagram account. The link went to their E-Bay page. I just checked it again on my phone, and it looks like it's still going.

J Rod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hope you guys have better luck than I have so far. They sent me a bad driver with my kit the first time, then they mistakenly sent me a capacitor instead of a replacement driver, then they sent me an email saying they were shipping me an H13 bulb and driver instead of an H11. lol I think I was able to catch them before they shipped those out though, now they are supposedly sending me the correct H11 stuff so we'll see. I placed my initial order on 1/20 so by the time I get it, it will have been almost a month of waiting. They've been really good about answering my emails though and I am getting an extra bulb and capacitor out of the deal so I can't really complain. Just hope they get it right this time. :)

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea, since I ordered through Ebay, I'm hoping they send all of the required stuff to get it to work with my truck. I know when I went through their website, they wanted to know make/model of the vehicle so they knew what to send. I didn't have that option through Ebay. They are supposed to be delivered Saturday, so we'll see.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yea, since I ordered through Ebay, I'm hoping they send all of the required stuff to get it to work with my truck. I know when I went through their website, they wanted to know make/model of the vehicle so they knew what to send. I didn't have that option through Ebay. They are supposed to be delivered Saturday, so we'll see.
All of the Opt7 FluxBeam and FluxBeam-X led bulbs come with the capacitors and the led drivers. They always just include the capacitors anyway even if the car doesnt need them.

So your Ram will need the capacitors. My 2012 needed them. They worked great and caused zero radio interference.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone get radio interference when they installed the fluxbeam x led. I love the looks. Just installed them. Haven't even done night driving yet with them. But I've lost most of my stations except 2 local ones but those are fuzzy as well. I emailed the company inquiring about the interference

Opt7 sent me 2 new drivers and told me to give them another email after I installed them. I got 95% of my radio signal back. Amazing!!! Quick reply from the company. Sent out the new drivers no questions asked. No more foiled wires... I can say I'm happy with them.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Opt7 sent me 2 new drivers and told me to give them another email after I installed them. I got 95% of my radio signal back. Amazing!!! Quick reply from the company. Sent out the new drivers no questions asked. No more foiled wires... I can say I'm happy with them.

Nvm. Took it out for a drive and as soon as I left the driveway radio went back out. I may try and return the lights.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Nvm. Took it out for a drive and as soon as I left the driveway radio went back out. I may try and return the lights.

Damn that sucks dude. Good luck. I had zero issues with mine.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To everyone getting interference what year truck and which radio do you have. I have a 2017 1500 with the uconnect 3.0 trying to see if there is a pattern.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
2012 with the standard radio, no nav or touch screen but i do have u-connect and sirius.

I had the H11 FluxBeam low's...

Last edited:

Fanta1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To everyone getting interference what year truck and which radio do you have. I have a 2017 1500 with the uconnect 3.0 trying to see if there is a pattern.

I have a 2017 1500 w the Uconnect and had interference w these headlights, switched to hid instead and was WAY happier w the light output rather than the leds and no interference what so ever

Fanta1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The auto led on Facebook is where everyone should check out, great guy and actually knows what he is talking about with lights. I did opt 7 and wasn't a fan personally. Hids are the way to go for light output

pkrexer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
H1 Fluxbeam X's , 2013 Ram.. 5.0 uconnect. Knocks out my radio competely. Opt7 seemed to acknowledge this when I emailed them and just told me to send them back if I wasn't happy.

I have cheaper no name brand led's in my high beam that I think are brighter than my fluxbeam and they don't cause radio issues... go figure.

Wish the fluxbeam's weren't so hyped here. They don't seem anything special honestly....

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They are nice lights and seem to cast well. So far I don't think it's an issue with year of truck. Anyone have the fluxbeams and the 8.4 with interference or no interference on 8.4?. I've been pretty prone to bad luck with vehicle mods. Change one thing and something else pops up.