Just ordered some LED bulbs through Amazon Vine, let's see how they work.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered some LED bulbs for my truck. They are on the cheaper side so we'll see how good they are. I ordered them as part of Amazon Vine. That's a program where you can order certain items offered by the sellers for free in exchange for an honest review and they will get one. I used Fahren's in my last truck and I really liked them. If I paid for another set, I'd probably buy them. As it was I ordered these for my low and high beams.

SEALIGHT S6 H11/H9/H8 Low Beam 9005/HB3 High Beam LED Bulbs Combo, 36000 Lumens 600% Brightness 6500K Cool White, H11 9005 LED Bulbs, Plug-and-Play Halogen Replacement Kit with Cooling Fan, Pack of 4 https://a.co/d/42qjtBC

And these for my fogs.

HLauto H11 LED Headlight Bulbs, 16000 Lumens 500% Brighter H8 H9 LED Bulbs, 6500K Xenon White, High Luminance Halogen Replacement, Pack of 2 https://a.co/d/aYATWD3

cutterman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I just installed Lasfit LEDs in my headlights yesterday as Amazon has them on sale. I’m truly shocked on how much brighter they are.

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed Lasfit LEDs in my headlights yesterday as Amazon has them on sale. I’m truly shocked on how much brighter they are.
Lasfit was one of the brands I could choose from but I didn't pick them because they were 6000k and I wanted 6500k. But now that I'm thinking about it maybe 6000k would have been the better choice. The 6500k might be too blue. We'll find out.

Edit: I just tried to claim the Lasfit 6k and they are no longer available through Vine.

Last edited:

Khalifa45

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Backcountry
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have them too. It seriously lights up the planet.

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As an update. I pulled the Sealight's out of the low beams. I was getting flashed to much. They were incredibly bright, probably too bright. Yes they were clocked right. I put them in the fogs. They're low enough to not bother people now. I left the high beams in. Ordered a slightly lower power light (same color temp) for the low beams and they work great. No more flashing. The HLauto's that were in my fog's were pulled out and put aside. I didn't like the external driver set up.

One Mile Up

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Are you sure your lights are aimed properly? Could have been why you were getting flashed by other drivers... :shrug:

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The lights were aimed properly. The truck was a month old.

One Mile Up

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Not trying to be rude or anything -- but the age of the vehicle has nothing to do with your headlights being aimed properly, lol. I just swapped out factory bulbs on my '17 to some new L.E.D.'s as well and after the swap -- I had to re-aim them properly. The "hot spots" in the beam were too high for some reason :think:... Anywho -- the brightness shouldn't really have anything to do with you getting flashed by other drivers either... It's the type of housing you have (reflectors / projectors), the bulbs used (making sure you are using the correct type of bulbs for your housing!!!), and that they are properly aimed.

Just my .02¢ :)

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The new LED's are fine and I haven't been flashed so far so the aim was fine. I guess it was the bulbs. And it wasn't the age itself of the truck I was referring to.! My point was that the truck is brand new with factory aimed headlights that haven't been touched. I'm not about to mess with the aim because of a bad set of bulbs.

Last edited: