Instrument cluster light stays on 2022 warlock classic 3.6vvt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamWarlock22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Coming to find out that there is a recall on the firmware in the electronic shift module. The knob to go from P to D. My dash lights stay on 24/7. Just realized that today. Always figured I was close to the truck with the FOB and the dash light came on. But the thread for the instrument cluster light staying on. It’s an actual recall. Still having to jump this thing is doesn’t run for 2 days. Friday night until Sunday mid morning. Because I work a ton and truly enjoy my weekends. Well some. So my conclusion is that my dash lights stay on all the time…..
oh found out this week because I’m building a parking garage and I park in the garage to move around. So there isn’t sunlight anywhere.
Some guys said that my dash lights were on. 2-3 hours after I actually started working. So I came over and sure enough. they were. And we’re on until I left work.

So making an appointment for that firmware update this weekend and hopefully get this done next week early.

Will definitely do a 2 day test after and let y’all know if dies and I have to jump it.

But the thread is in here check out!

OP
OP
R

RamWarlock22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can’t get into the dealer for a few days but at least I now know the issue when it sits and dies over the weekend because I’m exhausted from work all week. And didn’t want to do crap on the weekend except melt in the couch.
Use to dread Monday morning haveing to jump start it. Well not too much because I got a jump box. But still…..

Santa Fe Ranch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings Diesel, Ram 2500
Can’t get into the dealer for a few days but at least I now know the issue when it sits and dies over the weekend because I’m exhausted from work all week. And didn’t want to do crap on the weekend except melt in the couch.
Use to dread Monday morning haveing to jump start it. Well not too much because I got a jump box. But still…..
i HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM, DID THEY FIX IT? SANTA FE RANCH

Santa Fe Ranch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Coming to find out that there is a recall on the firmware in the electronic shift module. The knob to go from P to D. My dash lights stay on 24/7. Just realized that today. Always figured I was close to the truck with the FOB and the dash light came on. But the thread for the instrument cluster light staying on. It’s an actual recall. Still having to jump this thing is doesn’t run for 2 days. Friday night until Sunday mid morning. Because I work a ton and truly enjoy my weekends. Well some. So my conclusion is that my dash lights stay on all the time…..
oh found out this week because I’m building a parking garage and I park in the garage to move around. So there isn’t sunlight anywhere.
Some guys said that my dash lights were on. 2-3 hours after I actually started working. So I came over and sure enough. they were. And we’re on until I left work.

So making an appointment for that firmware update this weekend and hopefully get this done next week early.

Will definitely do a 2 day test after and let y’all know if dies and I have to jump it.

Any update? I'm not close to a dealer with the same problem on a 2022 - 2500. The Dash Lite stays on. I've looked for any re-calls, nothing.

Santa Fe Ranch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Anyone having this same problem. Very erratic, just every now and ten. Truck is dead