Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wood1p22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Newbie to post so probably lot of repeated questions probably. Look in for interior door panels. At least drivers side. Where can I find them? Would like to put console seat like my ram 1500. What would fit? Lot of modifieng? By the way, my trucks a 81 power ram w150 custom. Good floor pans or complete floor pan? Any help greatly appreciated guys.

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
i would only recommend LMC as a last resort. you can find pretty much everything they sell else ware for cheaper. rockauto is usually way cheaper. i have also dealt with C2CFabrication and there stuff has worked also and they have the cheapest floor pans i know of. still like i mentioned your other thread the floor pans will need modification no matter what since i don't think they stomp out 4x4 floor pans any more.
https://www.c2cfabrication.com/collections/all/dodge+ramcharger+1981

you might have to get creative to get to stick a different seat in there but people do it all the time.

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If you don't get creative and make a few mounting parts/hardware yourself, the interior can get pretty expensive. there's barely any aftermarket support for gen 1 rams and for sure nothing for interiors. putting in the arm rest part of the center console from a late model Ram will still take some cutting/welding for mounting brackets. that's my plan. as well, I'm using some MDF to make a part of the center console for the forward part so I can mount a display screen for the media/music and back up camera.

Patrick78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have tried LMC for some stuff but I am looking for a maroon armrest for the drivers side for 1987 D150. Any suggestions