Iron Cross Stealth Black Running Boards????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navyjoe11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone heard of or seen the Iron Cross Stealth Black Running Boards. I know iron cross makes some pretty quality stuff, but I can't find any info on these things except for one website. http://www.runningboardwarehouse.com...2009-1500.aspx They appear to be new, but it intrigues me that not even iron cross has them listed on their website.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Bump- Anyone have these? I really like the look and RunningBoardWarehouse has them for $420 and I'm considering on jumping on them.

One thing I'd like to know, do they stick out far enough to be usable? The tundra they have them on makes them look really tucked in, or maybe they're adjustable. On the Iron Cross website they appear to the the same as the Patriot Boards, but those don't look as tucked in on that truck.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Well went ahead and ordered a pair of these from running boards direct. I'll write up a review with pics once they're on.

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
A member on one of the ******'s sights just bought a set. He is happy with them. I'd love to see some pics when you get them.