RAM is Down!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You are way more patient than I!! That is probably a good thing, I'm sure I would have gone ape **** by now dealing with what you have had to deal with!!

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Well boys I triggered a regen after 116 miles after leaving the dealership Friday. When I come to a complete stop the cab fills full of smoke.

I happen to be on my way home work when it triggered and I happen to live 2 miles from the dealership. I pulled right into the service center and asked the manager to take a ride. He is baffled I was in regen after 116 miles and when the smoke filled the cab I could hear his guts sink. We were able to have an actual nice conversation with out name calling. I explained they need to start making phone call. I email Ram care again to put my truck in for a buy back.

View attachment 541666

Sorry to hear this after all the part they changed and testing.. Being I personally have had a few conversations with this manager I'm glad he was cordial with you, but then the smoke filling the cab on his ride along I'm sure helped him to understand you are not full of BS. In the next day or two I should have my 6 month UOA report back from Cummins, I'm sure he will not like it when I shove it under his nose to prove oil growth in just 2391 miles that one of his SW said did not amount to that much over full :eek:..

Attachments

• 6-18-24 11706 gross-2391 miles.jpg
    6-18-24 11706 gross-2391 miles.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat