Issue on first start of the day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler Yates

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As the title states, first start of the day truck will crank, try to start, sounds like its flooded. If i give it some gas peddle it usually will fire up otherwise ill just turn the key to start it again and it will fire right up no problem. Not a single other problem than that. No lights, weird idles, nothing, nada. I have ordered some spark plugs just for ***** and gigs since im at 50k. My tuner did recommend unhooking the battery for a bit to let it reset itself. If tomorrow morning its fine ill let yall know but for now... any thoughts?

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
If you have a code checker see if there is a soft code. Sometomes I get a fuel pump code. Sometomes my truck doesn't like to start either but I think it may be because of the lumpy cam sometimes.

OP
OP
Tyler Yates

Tyler Yates

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you have a code checker see if there is a soft code. Sometomes I get a fuel pump code. Sometomes my truck doesn't like to start either but I think it may be because of the lumpy cam sometimes.
My engine is stock besides the tune so far. Ill check it after work.