It's Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
nice to see the hood spears bro!! doesnt anyone on this forum add vinyl to customise their ride?View attachment 177884

Thanks, I love the accent to the buldges! To me they make the hood look much better!!
There are some badass looking trucks with vinyl on here

Dr. Righteous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You mentioned switching to a factory nav unit. Unless you can find one dirt cheap someone I would suggest try one of the pure Android units on the market.
LOTS of bang for the buck and since it runs ANDROID the choice of apps to use in huge.
I have on I paid $230 for and I love it. The only thing I would change would be a built in SIMM card so I would have full time cell service on it. (I have to hotspot my phone right now).
Here is the link to the install thread:

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/android-head-unit-install.120906/#post-2083926

Last edited:

slacadjuster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
All I can say is WOW! Showed up a few hours ago.. Driver came 450 miles from the dealer and averaged 22+. Everything I wanted it to be. My daughter and I took it to get pizza and what a change from the 11 I had. Trans is amazing, sounds amazing, drives amazing. I am very pleased with this 2016 RAM purchase..

Only disappointing things was that I misread the build sheet.. No nav. It's "Nav Capable with GPS Antenna Input" So I may be picking up a 17 and newer head unit for Nav and Android.

Love this truck!

View attachment 177515[/QUO

Sick ass ride, sick ass color

OP
OP
Dantra

Dantra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You mentioned switching to a factory nav unit. Unless you can find one dirt cheap someone I would suggest try one of the pure Android units on the market.
LOTS of bang for the buck and since it runs ANDROID the choice of apps to use in huge.
I have on I paid $230 for and I love it. The only thing I would change would be a built in SIMM card so I would have full time cell service on it. (I have to hotspot my phone right now).
Here is the link to the install thread:

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/android-head-unit-install.120906/#post-2083926
I'll be checking out the Android units eventually. I had a Dasaita (Hot Audio) in my Jeep and loved it. I just need to see how the Ram units work with accessories.. heated seats etc