Just a little tease... LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PaulTGarrett

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
The building will have 12' walls, two 10x12 garage doors, and a 3' entry door front and back. Not going to install a lift yet but if I do, it will sit under the peak of the roof.

The rear fence is going to be moved back 10' to the actual property line, there is 8' from the right side of the building to the fence that is out of camera view. No problem getting back there. Fence company's problem, anyway! LOL

Before the rear fence gets replaced, the property survey found that the dead pine tree, half dead scrub oak, and a clump of bamboo (out of sight to the right) are all actually on our property. Guess I'll be getting the tree service back out for round 2. The neighbor to the right rear is going to pay for half of the bamboo removal.

The wooden fence to the left actually belongs to the neighbor. It is in truly sad shape and he says he plans on replacing it with a vinyl fence. When is to be seen...

OP
OP
PaulTGarrett

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Just a little bump on this post... My shop building was finished today... Am getting all the photos lined up in order and titled, will post the entire start to finish series in a few days...

Jeeeesh this thing is BIG!! LOL

IMG_7848.JPG

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bet my truck would fit through those doors lol

Nice looking shop!