Just arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwestwood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 pentastar
Hi everyone. This is Brian from Kitchener Ontario. I have a 2014 ram 1500 ST with a 3.6 Pentastar V6. It's got more than 214000 kms. I'm interested in some upgrades to boost hp and improve the interior comfort level.
I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

kdoublep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Get 2 more cylinders ;)

utley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hi everyone. This is Brian from Kitchener Ontario. I have a 2014 ram 1500 ST with a 3.6 Pentastar V6. It's got more than 214000 kms. I'm interested in some upgrades to boost hp and improve the interior comfort level.
I look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Nothing you really can do to get the interior more comfortable unless you want to install next gen stuff. Im fairly certain you can get the next gen seats to fit (at least the front seats anyways), but thats about it. Maybe getting some katzkin leather upgrades which is worth it IMO. As for Hp, lots of things you can do with it, but they're all expensive AF. The quickest, cheapest way would be long pipe headers, more efficient exhaust system, CAI and a tune...and even then, maybe you get what, 50hp? You're best off just finding a Hemi.

Bits

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sell it and buy a 5.7, 3.6 is a hopeless case lol