Just ordered a warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raff18

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019c
Engine
hemi 5.7
just ordered my blue streak warlock
4x4 HEMI 8spd crew
Has the 8.4 no nav
Skid plates
Black running boards
Heated Front bench seats heated steering wheel heated mirrors remote start Auto dimming rear mirror power sliding rear window tow mirrors tow package 3.92 Gears with Antispin didn’t get the sport hood
Was told it would take 8-10 weeks to come in. Got the 25% discount
Can’t wait for my new project lol

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats...I'd order that, too, if I was in the market for a new Ram! Well, maybe not the bench seat in front, but I only have a family of three and very few friends!

Good luck with the build and keep us posted; also, what mods you planning for this one?

TXCOMT

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
LOL... I had to google that. I couldn't believe right off that a truck would be badged "Warlock"

I was wrong.

Midknight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Other than color I probably would have ordered exactly the same way. I was looking into 5th gens but couldn't get the bench with the sport or black package. We know the rebel is bucket only. This could be an alternative option for getting what I'm looking for and getting to keep my triple cup holder.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL... I had to google that. I couldn't believe right off that a truck would be badged "Warlock"

I was wrong.
You don't remember the Dodge Warlock pickups from the late 70's? I remember seeing a few of them a long time ago but I think they were pretty rare. One of the guys in high school had one fixed up really nice with a souped up 340/4spd combo that was pretty quick for a truck. Of course it came stock with a 360. The Warlock was a cousin of the Little Red Express pickup line which just about everybody over 40 should remember.

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like it. The Warlock, that is. I drive for a living. Ive seen a couple of those things. I didn't know what they were. They look really tough in Crystal Granite.

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^I see one very similar to that one, every so often. It's probably the same truck I see, just on different days. Good looking truck, for sure!

I went thru the local Chrysler dealership a little while ago. They had 5 Classics in stock. Until recently, I didn't know those were 19s. I figured they were leftover 18s. I wonder how long they're going to make Classics?

Very seldom does the local dealership have the really cool vehicles like Hellcats, Warlocks,

OP
OP
raff18

raff18

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019c
Engine
hemi 5.7
The only thing I can figure is that fca had there contracts with there suppliers. With the new platform needing all new parts they had to scramble. So out comes the classic also the test panel reviews were not so hot. From what I have talked to the dealer. They have been told that the classic is a one year run. The only way they would keep it going is if the demand for the classic was very high and it’s not. So there basically just selling off as many classic’s as they need too satisfy the end of term contracts

cbacarisse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whatever happened to pinstriping? It looks goon on some vehicles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro