Just showing my catchcan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gunner1374

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So maybe we need a PCV condum?

If we called catch cans PCV condums would schools and other government agencies give them away for free? :naughty:

The schools would absolutely give them away for free and they would also teach your Jr High student the correct way to install it for you :roflsquared:

Sybil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have found that by drinking the catch can leftover I have had massive gains in muscle....

David, back me up on this:roflsquared:

Attachments

• Hard ass.jpg
    Hard ass.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 47

EdmontonSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Man, I would love to figure out why some trucks catch a lot, while mine barely catches anything. Elevation? Fuel? Driving style? Tune?
I'm still 100% glad that what it does catch doesn't end up back in the engine, I just catch less than anyone else I've ever seen.

That could be quite a few things as you mentioned. Driving style and length of time between checks would be my guess. Even if from factory you had properly seated rings and everything was all good, with mods and a tune and an aggressive driving style, you will see more blowby than just a highway crawler will after 10,000km's.

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have found that by drinking the catch can leftover I have had massive gains in muscle....

So you are saying that if I got a catch can and drank what was deposited into it I would look like that?? If that is true men would never need a women!! :roflsquared:

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Yep, that's all catch can muscle right there!!! Lmao!

But seriously DAMN that's amazing!!!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This thread has now come alive and has a life of it's own. I expect that the next post might actually be made by a catch can. David, I can only assume this is all your fault---LOL
Jay

doz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I think the catch can juice is sexier than that picture :eek: :drink_nl:

Sybil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Man, I would love to figure out why some trucks catch a lot, while mine barely catches anything. Elevation? Fuel? Driving style? Tune?
I'm still 100% glad that what it does catch doesn't end up back in the engine, I just catch less than anyone else I've ever seen.

I think it has to do with the weight of oil you are running. I run 10w-40 and catch very little.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This thread has now come alive and has a life of it's own. I expect that the next post might actually be made by a catch can. David, I can only assume this is all your fault---LOL
Jay

I apologize profusely! :roflsquared:

If I would have only known this before, I would have made my member name
Catch(DavidIfYou)Can. :favorites13:

Last edited:

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
All laughs aside, I finally got my catch can on @ ~8100 miles, and then proceeded to put about 1900 miles on it (1700 mile round trip).

When I got home, I checked and it had about 1" of fluid in it (~ 1/2 way full).