Just showing my catchcan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GHOST5035

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys just wanted to upload a picture of how well my catch can is doing I put it on same day I changed my oil have probably 200 miles on the change and this is what's in my catchcan

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408823526616.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408823526616.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 113

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
I checked mine after the first 1k miles. I added my CC at the 137 mile mark. I had just a bit more then that. About a tablespoon! I'm so thankful I added it!

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here come the haters......

Wow, because some members have an opinion that a catch can is not their cup of tea and not needed does not make them a hater. Matter of fact anyone that would call someone a hater for having a contary opinion is the actual hater.

Peace and love for all :) :love51:

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow, because some members have an opinion that a catch can is not their cup of tea and not needed does not make them a hater. Matter of fact anyone that would call someone a hater for having a contary opinion is the actual hater.

Peace and love for all :) :love51:

So, no one argued about the catch cans, so you decided to argue over the word 'hater'?

:crazy:

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, no one argued about the catch cans, so you decided to argue over the word 'hater'?

:crazy:

No, i just felt that using the word hater is not the correct word for decribing someone that wouldn't install a catch can and/or doesn't think over the life of the vehicle would truly affect someone that is running a stock Ram.

I haven't heard anyone that is non catch can fans call catch can lovers haters.

Unless you are joking with your post you seem to be taking the back and forth banter way to serious. :favorites13:

jerryb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
"Hater"-a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.

Catch can lovers - 1
Haters - ZERO

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
"Hater"-a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.

Catch can lovers - 1
Haters - ZERO

expressrules said "not their cup of tea"

your definition says "dislike"

nice.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That really depends on the exact meaning of the expression "not their cup of tea". :roflsquared:

I love the passion that little aluminum can brings out of us, don't you guys?!?!

I think I am gonna start a catch can forum! I just checked, www.catchcanforum.com is available!!!
:favorites13:

Last edited:

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Oh ****! Is that how you guys party up there???!!! :roflsquared:

The winters can get prettttty depressing otherwise LOL

seriously though, no hate on catch cans. we all have our things we do, I cant go through a winter without getting my vehicle rustproofed..otherwise it bugs me anytime i see salt trucks..as necessary as they are up here :favorites13:

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hear ya man, my sister lives near Calgary and every time I go up there I am amazed at the elements you guys have to deal with (btw, I say "you guys" loosely, I realize Toronto is east and the climate is different than Alberta's...) Hats off to you, you're much tougher than me.
I nearly have a nervous break down when a bird ***** on my truck, I can't imagine mounds of snow, salt, etc..

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That really depends on the exact meaning of the expression "not their cup of tea". :roflsquared:

I love the passion that little aluminum can brings out of us, don't you guys?!?!

I think I am gonna start a catch can forum! I just checked, www.catchcanforum.com is available!!!
:favorites13:

Wouldn't that Discrimination ?? :roflsquared:

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
I hear ya man, my sister lives near Calgary and every time I go up there I am amazed at the elements you guys have to deal with (btw, I say "you guys" loosely, I realize Toronto is east and the climate is different than Alberta's...) Hats off to you, you're much tougher than me.
I nearly have a nervous break down when a bird ***** on my truck, I can't imagine mounds of snow, salt, etc..

What we call crazy winters, Alberta calls them Saturdays..

It does get bad but at times lots of fun with a 4x4

your truck with the power it puts out to the rear wheels, you'd be doing doughnuts in the driveway :bs: (mustang memories)

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As far as the catch can debate and lovers vs haters:

If you love em, buy one, and after a thousand miles post a picture of how much it collected. I am cool with that. $150 is not much wasted if 100 years from now, scientists determine that it did nothing for your trucks engine.

If you hate em, stay off the threads about catch cans, because that argument will never be won and it's not worth the anguish. Let us waste the measly $150 on our shiney little prizes... Oh, and we still love you despite your difference in opinion.:love51:

That is my sermon, now please turn your song books to page 283 and stand to sing Amazing Grace!!! :Rock on: