LED bright not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolf man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got a problem, 2008 ram
Got aftermarket LED bulbs and my passenger side headlight does not turn on with my running lights(Canadian thing) or brights. Driver side everything is normal. Please help!

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Swap the LED's to the other sides. If it follows the LED to the other side, your LED is no good.
If the problem stays on the original side, it's the trucks problem. That could be as simple as a loose connection to as complex as....well, let's no go there yet.
Let us know

OP
OP
W

Wolf man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Swap the LED's to the other sides. If it follows the LED to the other side, your LED is no good.
If the problem stays on the original side, it's the trucks problem. That could be as simple as a loose connection to as complex as....well, let's no go there yet.
Let us know

Same thing happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody_Knuckles

USN 81-86
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The only think I can think of is the polarity of the plug is wrong. LED's are diodes and must be wired a certain way as to voltage and ground. Can the plug be put on 180 degrees from the orientation it is now?

Last edited:

Bloody_Knuckles

USN 81-86
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Got a problem, 2008 ram
Got aftermarket LED bulbs and my passenger side headlight does not turn on with my running lights(Canadian thing) or brights. Driver side everything is normal. Please help!

Ever get this sorted out?

justin13703

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You need a Chrysler specific harness to use aftermarket headlights in an 06-up ram. Just putting leds or hids in there with no Chrysler harness will make them do all kinds of stupid nonsense.