Leveled with Air Suspension, what UCA's to get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm hoping someone can help save me some time searching. As it seems to be from what I've found so far is that the aftermarket (longer/angled for lifted trucks) do not have the mounting provision for air suspension equipped trucks. Now I know the big thing for everyone is to remove the air suspension as it's prone to problems. Call me stubborn but for now I don't have any plans to switch to coil springs. Now that my truck is leveled and I've got 35's on order, I'd like to find a better control arm before I fall victim to a balljoint popping out of the control arm. Also wouldn't mind having a control arm that helps with alignment to make it a little easier for the alignment guy to get it in spec.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I dont have any experience with them, but research kryptonite upper control arms. Some of the features look promising. I know zones are popular here as well.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don’t think Kryptonite has arms for the Ram trucks and nothing for the 1500s at all. Ball Joints for the 2500-3500 is all I have seen. But I may have missed something.

OP
OP
Bandit517

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Zone doesn't say either way if their UCAs work have the necessary mounting holes to work with air ride trucks. I sent them an email the other day asking about it, I figure I'll give them some time to respond. I imagine I could simply drill and tap the UCA in the right location and mount the ball stud but that's a pricey gamble if it doesn't work.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't think you want aftermarket offset ucas unless your truck is stuck at it's highest setting permanently. They won't work for you below 2"