Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TimTimbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been looking into the rough country 2in front leveling struts , paired with the rough country n3 rear shocks running 33x12.5 / 22s . I was wondering if anyone else is running anything similar.

maxx442

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500
Engine
6.7 H.O.
You'll probably get more responses in the 4th Gen area.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes there are a few who're a running the combo. Not a lot of complaints other than one dude who claims he got 3" or more out of his struts thus they must all suck balls lol. The rest don't post much i gues affraid to say much cause the brand is not well received by most. Same with Ranchos. Somebody posted the isolators crapped out and oh my god what a POS, see i told you i read here or in another forum they suck.... :)

I'm on the very few around who will say i prefer Rancho's ride over the 5100's in many flavors mostly cause i'm not into the disassembly of my struts and prefer a complete strut unit, it's simple that way for my personal taste and the Ranchos ride pretty good. Never had any issues with my Ranchos in the 12k miles i had them mounted in the truck. Now days they're my backup set, when my Kings need maintenance i'll remove them from the truck and send them to my tuner, and to avoid any downtime i'll slap my Ranchos back. Easy install back and forth. I prefer Rancho over RC. If you're on a budget RC is as it cheap as it gets for a lifted strut. $330 for the pair plug and play install. 5100's will be better than RC, and they have a better finish than RC or Rancho if you're into looking at your shock welds lol

Have fun bro.

Drcc18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m running the rough county leveling struts on my truck. I have ZERO complaints what so ever. After they settled I got about 2” of level out of them. I’m also running a 1.5” rear spacer now. I couldn’t stand the bull dog look even though my fender heights were all equal. I’m running 275/65/20 which come out about 34” on the stock 20s.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500