Lift Guidance Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JD522

JD522

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! Those look great too! Quick Shifter are you sure neither of these will work in R17? :beatdeadhorse5:

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
I have been using that site to look at them. That site seems to have average wheel prices. But, it has crazy high tire prices.

Check out www.carid.com for wheels, you can sort by wheel size and color... they usually have pictures that show multiple angles and sometimes even have a video with a 360* view..

Also, post a picture of your truck. :)

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Thanks! Those look great! Your angle makes it easy to see how concave they are. Would that change with offset differences? What offset are yours? Also, how do you like the Ridge Grapplers? Those are one of the tires I am considering.
Hey just saw your post today, the offset is + 1 but I had to add 1” spacers due to rubbing on the uca’s, I love the Nitto’s when I got my level thuren recommended toyo’s 1st & the nitto’s as a less expensive option

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca