Lowered 2" in the rear QUESTION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakeram15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So i lowered my 2015 ram 1500 cc 4x4 with the 2 inch shorter coils and shocks, I noticed I have a pretty rough shake/vibration under hard acceleration. Would a track bar relocation bracket solve this? It does look like the passenger side wheel is pushed out more then the driver side

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
thats weird, I lowered my 2011 with springs and shocks, didnt love wheel out.

Wonder if driveshaft angle is off?

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
When I lowered my 2010 CC last year I got new Bilsteins same length as OE and 2" drop coils.
No shake or vibration, and tires/axle are still centered in the truck.
I did just upgrade to a Hellwig sway bar & Freedom Offroad 0"-4" adjustable panhard bar,
both items are heavy solid steel compared to the OE hollow tubes they replaced.
The FO panhard would solve your side-to-side issues, the Hellwig would keep the back end planted.
(I'm on the firmest of 3 settings and love it!)
Egz1HuP.jpg

Dpressed1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i lowered my 2015 ram 1500 cc 4x4 with the 2 inch shorter coils and shocks, I noticed I have a pretty rough shake/vibration under hard acceleration. Would a track bar relocation bracket solve this? It does look like the passenger side wheel is pushed out more then the driver side
I had the same issue on my 17 2wd cc with 2” rear drop. I just took off the springs and reinstalled the oem. Looked very good and handled even better, but didnt want to deal with the vibration.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txram956