Maxtrac control arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex_5_7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you guys seen this product yet? Seems kind of overpriced at $700 for a non-reputable company(at least I haven't heard of them). Not sure weather to get that one or the ready lift spacer 2" and arm.

Screenshot_20180817-200406_Chrome.jpg

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I dont know enough about Maxtrac, but I went with the Readylift control arms and spacer and they are rock solid.

Rockit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had the Maxtrac 4.5 lift on my 16 ram and really liked it I would purchase from them again

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Have you guys seen this product yet? Seems kind of overpriced at $700 for a non-reputable company(at least I haven't heard of them). Not sure weather to get that one or the ready lift spacer 2" and arm.

View attachment 137749

Hope I am not overstepping by chiming in... Totally understand, they are a little pricier than some of the other arms on the market but they are made from 6082 T-6 aircraft grade forged aluminum which makes them extremely strong and lightweight. They come with a 1.5" FK uniball which has a cover as well so it's sealed from dirt and the elements. The arms also give you an extra 2" of downtravel which is nice with a coil spring lift or coil spacer and gives you a better ride. They are are a pricier arm but they definitely have some advantages. Let me know if you have any questions I am happy to help! Thanks