MGP red 'Mopar' caliper covers (Installed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stateofdade

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I want some too. Price is making me squeamish though. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had them on my 03 & 12 Rams, and my old 14 Sierra...I really like the way they clean things up. Adds a bit of flash and polish to finish things off! Great choice! I have NOT ordered them for my 16 Ram yet though....Hmmmmmmm!?!?!? LOL!!!

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
I want some too. Price is making me squeamish though. Lol

These Hellcat wheels are so open I really needed something to dress up my calipers. Painting them is a pain and never turns out right, so I bite the bullet and got these.

stateofdade

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
They're sweet looking for sure.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Looks good. Love mine

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
Now I need to do something about these ugly rusted rotors... Have you guys ever tried high temp engine paint on brake rotors?....

WTM75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
They look good! I’ve been looking at getting a set, just can’t bring myself to spend the money.

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
They look good! I’ve been looking at getting a set, just can’t bring myself to spend the money.

Im completely satisfied with the product... but not the price. The only reason these things cost so much is that they have a monopoly on this market. No other manufacturer makes anything like this. I talked to one of their sales reps and he told me they cost so much because they are "hand made"... I said, "I run a CNC machine everyday. These are NOT hand made."... Then, he says, "they cost so much because of all the R & D that went into making them."... I reply, "A machine did all of the measuring as well. Like I said, I run a CNC machine..."

Im willing to bet that the only thing 'hand made' on these is the Powder Coat process.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For anyone interested we do offer these. I can get any of them EXCEPT the custom ones. We have some in stock too. Contact me for pricing!

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im completely satisfied with the product... but not the price. The only reason these things cost so much is that they have a monopoly on this market. No other manufacturer makes anything like this. I talked to one of their sales reps and he told me they cost so much because they are "hand made"... I said, "I run a CNC machine everyday. These are NOT hand made."... Then, he says, "they cost so much because of all the R & D that went into making them."... I reply, "A machine did all of the measuring as well. Like I said, I run a CNC machine..."

Im willing to bet that the only thing 'hand made' on these is the Powder Coat process.

Probably the "hand" made part is when they boxed it up and put it on a delivery truck. LOL

MidTennMtneer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
Those look awesome. I so want to do those in blue to add to my silver truck. But man. $250 bucks. Part of me says dude paint it. Part of me knows I’m too lazy to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know you didnt install but how do they look in person? how is the quality of them? Didnt realize Dorman made these and I can get Dorman products. If the quality is good we can stock some for the other members that may be interested.

I’ll take a couple of actual pictures of them for you tomorrow, they seem to be pretty solid and well made.

MidTennMtneer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
I’m curious about the Dorman too. This applies to the MGP as well, but I’d like some stand back photos. Most you find online are of the wheel only. I’d like to see some shots back from the truck that include the whole truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk